This is a book blog challenge hosted by Jade @bedtimebkwork during the month of November, clear guidelines have been set out by Jade @bedtimebkwork on this challenge for inspiration and creative content.
The Guidelines are as follows:-
Write enough in the month of November to create 30 blog posts.
What this might mean to you:
- Post on your blog every day in November
- maybe you write every day
- or maybe you just write on the weekends!
- Write a blog post every day
- but don’t necessarily post one every day
- If you’re really behind on book reviews (like Jade), try to write one book review a day
- if you don’t have a blog, this could work on any reviewing platform
Book Blogvember is meant to be very flexible and can be used as a motivation tool to get done what is needed for the month of November. Post should ideally be about book blogging or book reviews, but if you want to slip some other types of posts in, it is always welcome. This is your blog to do with what you want.
Tracey’s plans for #Bookblogvember for month of November
- Write rough drafts of 30 blog posts over the month of November – I want to create book reviews, discussions and maybe a newsletter include some funny content too.
- I will be posting twice a week in the hope of engaging more followers.
- Create a schedule buffer – this would be a great stress reliever to keep on top of all posts, having them drafted and scheduled to go in advance would improve my blogging experience.
Come join in the Twitter Chat that Jade @bedtimebkwork is hosting
To go along with hosting my first ever challenge, I’m going to host my first ever Twitter chat! Join me on Friday December 2nd at 6PM PST (which is 9PM EST) and we will chat about your Book Blogvember journey. There will also be a giveaway at the end of the Twitter chat. I will choose one person to win a signed copy of Wink, Poppy, Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke. I’ll select the winner from tweets using the hashtag #bookblogvember. Go ahead and use this hashtag all month on Twitter – more tweets equal more entries in the giveaway (even if you can’t attend the chat!).