I was nominated for this Mystery Blogger Award by Jasmine @howusefulitis go check out her posts on her blog, they are amazing. This award was created by Okoto Enigma and below is her explanation for the award. Thank you for creating this award to recognize our fellow bloggers!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
3 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I love getting books but there are just too many great ones to decide on.
2) My mum calls me a vampire because I always have my blinds shut (mmm maybe that’s why I got into vampires) LOL
3) I kinda work all day and when I get home it was feet up in front of the telly, now I get home and can’t wait to get on my blog or read that next book.
QUESTIONS FROM: Jasmine @howusefulitis
1) What do you like to do most this time of year?
It’s Christmas who doesn’t like Christmas, all the Christmas Hallmark movies are out and the Christmas Books. Sitting on the sofa, blanket wrapped round me with a nice big Hot Chocolate and of course with whipped cream and marshmallows. I’m kinda hooked on that, need to find one that you can still have on a diet.
2) Have you already planned for how many books you will read next year?
I always set a goal on my Goodreads reading challenge for 100, at the moment I’m at 65 got 5 weeks left, do you think I can get 35 books in by the end of the year, probably not. I had a bit of a slow start, but now with the motivation from this blogging, I very well might hit it and more for next years goal.
3) What is your #1 goal next year?
Even more bloggers/followers would be nice, to get to know more people out there.
4) Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
Yes I am, I started it just to do book reviews, then got to reading other bloggers posts and it has got expanded from their. Especially when you set yourself schedules, it kinda makes you sit up and think.
5) Weird: What extreme do you go to take care of books you own?
My books are mainly E-Books, and I store them on a library and on my kindle. Physical books though I still have a couple of shelves of my favourite author. Some look like I haven’t read them.
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
1. What’s your favourite Disney Movie?
2.What is the most challenging thing you have had to do this year?
3. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
4. If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
5. Weird: You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’re fired. Do you save the dog?
Here is my best & useful post: Monthly Wrap Up
I haven’t been blogging for long, just getting started and I thought these posts were motivational and interesting. More interesting posts coming up watch this space………
FOLLOW ME :… @tfaulc (click links below)