Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting her Fifth annual Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! The rules are simple. For the entire month of March you focus on reading/listening to books in your TBR pile released before March 1, 2017. They can be eBooks, physical books or audiobooks.
Me… I have so many on my TBR it has been hard to choose and I keep adding to it to so for March I will read minimum of 4 books off my pile.
Join in on the fun
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2017 and ends March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2017. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps. Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 15th @ 7 pm (CST) The Ides of March. Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- 24-hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday, March 18th (sign-up will post in February) Grab your snacks, snuggle up and read until you drop! Instagram challenges and more.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party and 24-hour TBR read-a-thon
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2017 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depositor ships to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
YOU CAN COMMENT BELOW, OR WHY NOT JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR OWN POST
– Just remember to comment with your link so I can check out your post!
FOLLOW ME :… @tfaulc (click links below)