I’ve Been Looking for You
Publication date: December 1st 2017
Genres: Contemporary, LGBTQ+, Young Adult
Max: The new girl, the sarcastic asshole, the one who avoids getting attached to anyone.
Emily: The golden girl, the rule-abiding rebel, the one who unknowingly craves something more.
When fate brings the two girls together, life seemed to fall into place. Until their future plans are shattered the moment someone leaves drugs inside Max’s school locker.
While Max inevitably loses hope of escaping her new grim reality, Emily struggles to move on without the one she loves most. Especially when she’s the only one determined to find answers. But the closer Emily gets to discovering the truth, the harder it will be to stop her pursuit, even when it leads to dangerous consequences.
My top picks written by my top 10 authors
- K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- S. Lewis: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Audrey Niffengger: The Time Traveler’s Wife
- J. Smith: The Vampire Diaries: The Fury
- Emily Bronte: Wuthering Heights
- Kathyrn Stockett: The Help
- Suzanne Collins: Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Jane Austen: Sense and Sensibility
- Jack Kerouac: On the Road
- Seth Grahame-Smith: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Jennifer was studying History and English at the University of North Texas when she discovered a hidden passion for writing. She has since written two other Young Adult novels, Bound and Blinded. She lives in Seattle Washington.
FOLLOW ME :… @tfaulc (click links below)