Welcome to Krys Fenner who I am honored to have on my blog today as part of her blog tour for “Damaged” this is the second book in the Dark Road Series. Today Krys will be guest posting her Top Ten Favourite Authors for us.
✮ ✮ ✮✮ ✮Top Ten Favorite Authors ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
- J.R. Ward – I’d give her all 10 spots if I could!
- Colleen Hoover – LOVE her!
- Mary Shelley – Because Frankenstein is awesome.
- Laurie Halse Anderson – Because Speak was a YA book that I absolutely fell in love with.
- John Green – Who wouldn’t have him in their top 10 favorite authors?
- Stephen King – The man is a genius. I’m just saying.
- Dean Koontz – He writes some freaky shit.
- Maggie Stiefvater – Her work is amazing. Getting her autograph is on my bucket list.
- Janet Evanovich – She would’ve been higher, but Plum is getting a little dry.
- Marissa Meyer – I only recently discovered her awesomeness.
Hope springs eternal for everyone except Bella Kynaston. She survived the rape, but the aftermath is a whole other story. She struggles to figure out who she really is as more truths are revealed about her heritage. With no real anchor, sometimes ending it all seems like the only way out.
David has loved Bella for three years. Too bad he feels as if he no longer deserves a chance with her. Much to his surprise that’s exactly what he gets, but she’s far more damaged than he ever imagined. Still, he’ll do anything to help her even if it means losing himself in the process. Any transgression can be forgiven. Or so he thinks.
Will Bella find the peace she so desperately seeks if the pain permanently ended? Is there someone who can get to her in time? Or will the damage she’s suffered prove too much to bear?
Krys Fenner has been infinitely passionate about writing and helping people for as long as she can remember. To date, she has published two books, numerous poems, and is now avidly working on a fantasy series. Krys received an Associate of Arts in Psychology and is currently working on her B.A.
To find out more about Krys Fenner and her upcoming book releases, visit her official website: http://www.krysfenner.co
FOLLOW ME :… @tfaulc (click links below)